Thursday, December 18, 2014

JCS Rehearsal Report #17 12/18

Jesus Christ Superstar

Rehearsal Report #17

Thursday, December 18: 7:30p-10:00p


Director: Mary Ellen Butler
Stage Manager: Deanna Belardinelli
512.809.3974
 
Late:  Ciera
Late Excused: Julio
Missing Excused:  
Missing: 
Didn't Sign in: 
Accompanist: Tyler Groft (Sarge)

 

General


Thursday, 12/18: 7:30-10:00p – Blocking - Tin Barn
Called: FULL CAST (No Herod, No Caiaphas, No Annas)

· 7:30-8:15 

(p.1-17) Review Heaven On Their Minds, What's the Buzz?, Strange Thing Mystifying, Everything's Alright.

(p.25-26) Review Hosanna

· 8:15-8:40 

(p.32-33) Pilate's Dream: Curt, Susan

· 8:40-10:00 

(p.33) Review Temple

 (p.44-45) Everything's Alright, I Don't Know How To Love Him

 (p.52-59) Review Last Supper

 (p.64) Arrest


Breakdown:

7:30-8:50 - Review/Block p. 1-46

8:50-8:50 - Break

9:00-10:00 - Review show through Superstar



Actor Information:

- HAVE AN AMAZING BREAK!!!!

Please be aware, that once we are back from our break that we will be kicking into full gear. All cast must be off book, and ready to work quickly, and efficiently. I will be typing up some of the blocking notes to help (such as group numbers, specific entrances, and prop notes) and will be adding it into the box during the break to help everyone once we return. Please review your music and your choreography religiously (so to speak) because we won't have a lot of time to go back and re-work things once we return. Your enthusiasm and patience and greatly appreciated, and I hope everyone has an amazing break, and comes back ready and refreshed to get this show on the road!!!

- I will be sending out a google doc within the next day for people to add their availability for over the break, and we can start coordinating a rehearsal or two to work on things.

- I have a script that is just lyrics (no music) that I will also be sending out. There are a few songs/stanzas missing that I need to transcribe, but as soon as I finish it, I will send it out for those who are interested in having a lyric-only copy.



Next Rehearsal Schedule


Friday, 12/19: CANCELLED


Saturday, Dec. 20 thru Thursday, January 1  
NO REHEARSAL

Friday, 1/2: 7:00-11:00p – Blocking - Tin Barn
Called: FULL CAST

· TBD


FULL CAST OFFBOOK BY THIS DATE.


Saturday, 1/3: 1:00-10:00p – Blocking - Tin Barn
Called: FULL CAST

· TBD


Sunday, 12/4: 2:00-8:00p – Blocking - Tin Barn
Called: FULL CAST

· TBD


Set

-       No notes tonight, thank you!

Props

-       No notes tonight, thank you!

Sounds/Lights/Special FX  

-       No notes tonight, thank you!

Costumes

-       No notes tonight, thank you!

Facility

-             No notes tonight, thank you!

Director

-       No notes tonight, thank you!

Choreography

-       No notes tonight, thank you!

Music

-          No notes tonight, thank you!

Cast

-       (x) Link to the Cast Box for videos and information

-         (x) Link to the online vocal recordings

-         (x) Link to the online calendar


Crew


-          No notes tonight, thank you!


Accident/Incident


-          None (yay!)


Trivia:

-      

Quote(s):

-          

No comments:

Post a Comment